Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT Putting your hand in cold water and instantly needing to havea pee

On 16/12/2012 12:21, F wrote:
On 14/12/2012 18:17, Another John wrote:

Never mind MM: I believe that on the Indian subcontinent they just have
a **** in the street

Just returned from almost three weeks in India...

Didn't see anyone having a crap in public but saw many, many blokes
peeing in public. I was even invited to have one over the side of the
jeep on a game drive (bl**dy prostate!). I declined and crossed my legs:
Management, sitting next to me, wouldn't have approved.

Them as have prostates may care to consider their selenium status.

Have a look at this abstract - you can link to the full paper.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22847213

--
Rod