Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Question about CCW?

"Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:13:41 AM UTC-5, Michael Terrell wrote:
How about using a can of starting fluid & a lighter?

Inside the house?!?

Is your aim that bad?

Even if your aim is perfect, do you think some guy running around your
house covered in flames is a good idea? You idiot.

What makes you think he'll be able to get past me & into the house?

By presumption, he was already inside the house. Go back and reread the
thread, you ****wit.

Yawn. You read it. it didn't say WHERE HE WAS IN THE HOUSE. You
haven't seen my house. It has an outer door, a very small entry way and
another locked door. Simply spray the perp as you kick his sorry ass
out the first door. Then let him lay there where there is nothing
combustible and light him up. Anyone who has to resort to childish
terms like '****wit' are admiting defeat and that they don't have the
ability to debate anyone.