Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Question about CCW?

"Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:13:41 AM UTC-5, Michael Terrell wrote:
How about using a can of starting fluid & a lighter?

Inside the house?!?

Is your aim that bad?

Even if your aim is perfect, do you think some guy running around your
house covered in flames is a good idea? You idiot.

What makes you think he'll be able to get past me & into the house?

By presumption, he was already inside the house. Go back and reread the
thread, you ****wit.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.