Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Question about CCW?

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:13:41 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Who will be around to wash the walls? Ive seen more than one person
killed by someone that was assumed to be incapacited. Drugs often make
Mace and other chemical agents not considered. I watched a guy take
at least a quart of burning gasoline in the face and find and spray
himself with a fire extinguisher to put out the flames.

But if all one has is wasp spray..its better than nothing. As for
me...a couple loads of #4 buck gets my vote

How about using a can of starting fluid & a lighter?

Flame doesnt go far enough. Nor does it last long enough. No
persistance.

Soak them first, then light them up.