Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Question about CCW? and the wasp spray legend resurfaces

J. Clarke wrote:
In article , cayoung61
says...

Please click the links on my other post.

Wasp spray is not effective on humans.

Neither of those says it's not effective, just that it's not been
tested.

I wouldn't trust it but if it was the only thing ready to hand I'd
sure as hell try it.

That stuff may not kill ya , but gettin' it in your eyes has GOT to
burn/hurt . When my wife was staying in our camper near the school where
she taught , and too far to commute I had her keep a can of it on the
nightstand . The shotgun was on the floor NEXT to the bed ... if nothing
else it should buy you some time to take other disabling actions . Hey ,
ballbats are still legal . For now .
--
Snag
Learning keeps