Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile Phone Signal Booster.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:29:05 -0000, mark wrote:

I have a vodaphone mobile as to others in the household. I live in a
deadspot as far as getting a signal is concerned. Ideally I want
something that'll make my mobile phone useable when I'm at home that is
independent of Broadband.

Divert to the landline when at home? That's what I do, sides steps the
'orrible mobile phone delay and Donald Duck impressions as well. I just
have an "At home" profile in the phone that does it all automagically,
biggest drawback is remembering to change the profile back to "Normal"
when going out.

--
Cheers
Dave.