Posted to uk.d-i-y
mark mark is offline

Default Mobile Phone Signal Booster.

"John Williamson" wrote in message
mark wrote:
Do they do work? Any recommendations please.

What sort of booster? The Vodafone one for home use works for Vodafone
handsets by using your broadband to get data to and from a femtocell.

Any passive device can only help by making the signal more directional,
boosting it in one direction while making ot weaker in others, so the
answer there is probably not, due to the laws of physics. If it's not got
an internal power source, it can't boost the signal overall.

What problem are you trying to overcome? Bear in mind that some mobile
phones Coughapple have much worse sensitivity than others
--

I have a vodaphone mobile as to others in the household. I live in a
deadspot as far as getting a signal is concerned.

mark