Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A jewel in the trash!

The wife is a member of AAA. (bear with me).

As part of the long list of AAA member benefits is their monthly magazine.
The one the wife gets is labeled "Texas," but I suspect AAA has versions for
other parts of the country. (continue to bear with me, I'll get to the point
directly).

Yesterday, she dropped it on the table and the magazine fell open to a
full-page ad.

Snatching up the magazine, I asked: "Have you seen this ad before?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I think it's in every issue."

The Harbor Freight ad had a 20%-off coupon, PLUS a free flashlight coupon.

Be still my beating heart!