Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default (OT) The end is almost here

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 00:58:31 -0800, "David Kaye"
wrote:

No, the world will keep on going. Mankind is just fine, thank you. We have
the lowest infectious disease rate in the history of humankind -- polio has
been nearly wiped out, smallpox has been wiped out. Cholera is a thing of
the past in most countries. People are living 15 years longer than they
were in 1965. We have the information of the world at our fingertips,
greater than the great library at Alexandria ever was.

We're managing to conquer the ozone layer problem, according to the BBC
Science Magazine. There are fewer wars around the world than at any time in
our history.

In short, WE'RE IN DAMNED GOOD SHAPE!!!

DREAM ON !!!!

Apparently you've been listening to one of those "Prosperity" New Age
type televangelists again. According to them everything is peachy keen,
flowers and happiness...... Hell, I bet they even told you to ask your
dog if he has any discomforts in his life, and he will answer you.

Yes, those types do exist, in fact I had the misfortune of meeting one
of them. (luckily only once).