Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Harbor Freight coming to a location near me

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:08:51 -0500, Benedict Arnold
wrote:

The US has a record-high trade deficit with China. We are in serious
trouble. You can blame the Republicans or Democrats if you like but the
real blame goes to the consumer.

Anyone that continues to contribute to the China trade deficit when they
have other purchasing options, should be convicted of treason and then
executed.

And no, I'm not trolling! I'm serious as a heart attack!

You are sort of right about the consumer.
Unfortunately, there are few options at times. Have you tried to buy
a toaster not made in China? You can't. I'm not sure if even the
$250 Dualit is still made in England. I spent nearly $300 for a coffee
maker made in Norway, everything else is China.