Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hiring an RCD tester

On Monday, December 17, 2012 5:40:28 PM UTC, Caecilius wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:37:19 -0000, "ARW"
wrote:

I really want to replace it with a different model though, because I
suspect it's the cheapest the builders could find.
One thing I would appreciate is advice on good quality RCDs. I see
screwfix have BG (British General), Wylex, Volex, and MK for between
GBP 20 and 35. I'd probably go for MK, as it's a brand I know, but a
view from someone in the trade would be useful. I don't really care
about a few pounds if it's likely to improve the situation.

All brands need to meet the same electrical spec.

NT