Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Harbor Freight coming to a location near me

On Monday, December 17, 2012 9:08:51 AM UTC-5, Benedict Arnold wrote:
The US has a record-high trade deficit with China. We are in serious
trouble. You can blame the Republicans or Democrats if you like but the
real blame goes to the consumer.

Yup, and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it. Ever tried to herd cats? American consumers are looking for ONE thing: Cheapest price.

Even if the Made in USA product is only $1 more, they will buy the China product because it is cheaper. Gotta save money. Bad economy, you know...

What we're doing over there is turning the Chinese people into a bunch of fat, lazy, greedy capitalists just like us. They're getting a little walkin' around money, and they're going to want more. They're gonna get wind that they're being paid jack for slave labor, and they're going to want more.

We've already seen indications in the iPhone factory riot. We're already seeing manufacturing moving back here due to incessant quality issues.

Right-wing wacko nutjobs think the only way to stop Communism is to march in there with guns blazing. We beat the USSR by simply out-spending them. We will beat China by buying them with their own money.