Posted to alt.home.repair
BobMCT BobMCT is offline

Default Oil furnace cycling Q?

On 17 Dec 2012 11:12:16 GMT, notbob wrote:

Why are you aking us instead of your "svc company"?

Because as many, many posts here demonstrate, it's near impossible to
find a "good" svc company. It seems that when a good one is found
either a big one swallows it up or it/he goes out of business.

That last time I had a problem I had the svc company out three times
with three different guys and finally I asked here and the solution
was posted. I then argued with the svc company who finally sent one
of the original guys back who did what I conveyed to him. Guess what?
No more issues with that problem.

So that's why I ask here. Kind of like knowing what the problem is
before bringing your car to the repair shop/dealer. OK?