Posted to uk.d-i-y
Apellation Controlee Apellation Controlee is offline

Default Towel rails

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:03:48 +0000, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

SWMBO wants the rad in the bathroom replaced with a heated towel rail.

I've noticed that white ones give out more BTU's than chrome. For a
1000 x 550 the white ts rated at 1493 and the chrome at 1119.

And curved ones give out slightly more than flat.

Why's that then?

How big is your existing rad?

If it's between 450mm and 600mm wide I have a possible alternative
solution that I could be persuaded to part with (as in I bought it
years ago on the spur of the moment and it turned out not to fit our
bathroom radiator):

http://goo.gl/9IZlv