Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_6_] Graham.[_6_] is offline

Default Drayton Digistat RF1

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:17:33 +0000, Andy Cap
wrote:

On 14/12/12 17:46, HRD wrote:
Hi there, new member here with a problem with our heating system
thermostat and posting in the hope that someone in the know can assist
with what might be complete user error.

I can't find the answer to this problem after a search, but as I have
absolutely no idea what I am doing, i'm unsure if i've used the correct
search terms. Please forgive me if that is the case.

We have a Drayton Digistat RF1 (pic below) and although it has the
temperature on it and the flame next to it, adjusting the temperature on
the screen seems to do absolutely nothing to the actual temperature of
the house. I can't remember if there have ever been any LEDs on the unit
and wouldn't know where they are anyway.

I've found this link -
http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/Wor....aspx?id=28359
but have no idea what an SCR is (sorry, complete novice at this) and no
idea how I can make it work. My initial thought is that it has lost
connection with the boiler system but in all honesty, I just can't
remember if the thing ever worked in the first place.

I know I haven't explained myself properly but I am hopeful there is
someone on here who knows what I am talking about and can assist.

Thanks for reading

|Filename: Drayton.jpg |
|Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6724|

There's a Troubleshooting guide here which may help, though I'm sure
someone will be along.

http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/sea...ys tem&page=1

Andy C

That answers one of the OPs questions. SCR = Single Channel Receiver.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%