Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default (OT) The end is almost here

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:04:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
According to many, the world will end this Friday, Dec 21.

So, last Friday we had this mass killing of children in Newtown CT.

where 20 first grade children were killed along with 6 teachers, and the

killer's own mother.

Knowing we live in a world with such deranged people makes it much more

apparent that the world will actually end. Not because of natural

disasters, but more likely by mankind itself. Knowing that a person is

capable of killing young kids, and his own mother, tells what kind of

severely deranged people exist around us. Any person who is capable of

such a horriffic murder, is also capable of pushing the button that will

destroy all life on earth.

Far too many times I've heard that even though we have all these nuclear

missles capable of destroying the earth, that there is no one crazy

enough to push the button, because that person would also perish. I

disagree. The same type of person who could kill all these kids, would

push that button without any thoughts or cares. Maybe the time has

come........

In fact, after seeing what occurred in that CT school, I almost hope the

world does end this coming Friday. Our society has fallen so far, that

there is little hope of ever returning to the good ways. The entire

world is nothing but corruption and dispair. Maybe the end of humanity

is overdue. The world itself will likely continue, it's humanity that

has gone to far, and can no longer be healed. Look around you. Most

younger people no longer have any connection to the earth. The exist

inside a bubble, and act like robots pushing buttons all day long,

saying nothing for the bettement of society. They just push that "like

button" over and over, when in fact they like nothing, because they have

nothing left in life. Add to this the drugs and alcohol they consume to

escape all the pain they feel, and it's no wonder that some of them snap

and kill wihout any feelings or emotions.

Our society has entered it's final days. We just continue to devour the

earth for riches without love, compassion, or morals. It's all about

competition and winning, winning the most wealth and power. No one

stops and realizes that we will all end up owning nothing, and without

any power when we depart this earth. On that final day, it wont matter

who is the president, or how big our home is, or what position we hold

in our careers. Nothing will matter.

I had doubts about the end occuring this coming Friday, but now I'm not

sure. After watching the events in these last few days, maybe this

really is the end. Maybe it would be best for all of us, since a sudden

end might be far less painful than watching our lives decay as the world

around us turns uglier and uglier. It's apparent that our US gvernment

is on the brink of collapse, and it seems our morals are on the same

collision course.

We have 5 days left, rather than fight it, knowing that there is nothing

any one of us can do, I welcome the end with open arms. Bring it

on....... it's time!!!!

I suggest you read some history books for a change;
in particular about The Middle Ages.