Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default OT Putting your hand in cold water and instantly needing to havea pee

On 14/12/2012 18:17, Another John wrote:

Never mind MM: I believe that on the Indian subcontinent they just have
a **** in the street

Just returned from almost three weeks in India...

Didn't see anyone having a crap in public but saw many, many blokes
peeing in public. I was even invited to have one over the side of the
jeep on a game drive (bl**dy prostate!). I declined and crossed my legs:
Management, sitting next to me, wouldn't have approved.