Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nthkentman[_2_] Nthkentman[_2_] is offline

Default Towel rails

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message ...

In article ,
Simon Cee writes:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:25:55 +0000, fred wrote:

The overriding rule is that they give out next to fook all if there are
any towels on the rails. By all means have a towel rail rad but don't
expect it to heat the room, have a separate rad for that.

Indeed. All form and no function. I've attached a row of coat hooks
above our smallish towel rad. Towels hang above and clear of rad.
Dries towels AND warms room.

+1

Unheated towel rack well above the radiator in my case.

+1
works far better than a heated towel rail and far more useful to heat room