Charlie Self

Default random orbital or finishing sander?

Ed Pawlowski notes:

Had a finish sander. When It died, I got a ROS and never looked back. I
have a belt sander. I use it to sharpen the lawnmower blade. Too
aggressive for most woodworking but has a place if a lot of material has to
be removed.

I've got a finish sander somewhere, the best made: P-C SpeedBloc. I just never
use it, so would be hard put to find it. Thanks for the mower blade sharpening
tip. I'm about ready on a couple of mine, and, if I can find my belt sander,
I'll go to work. I don't recall seeing it for about 5-6-7 years now, since I
got my first good ROS.

Charlie Self
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers