Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight coming to a location near me

In article
,
"hr(bob) " wrote:

WAHOO!!!!

Just saw in the local paper Harbor Freight is opening a new store on
the Naperville-Aurora border, about 1.2 miles from home. No more
driving 30 minutes to the next nearest store.

Now I am going to have to discipline myself to not go there more than
2x a month unless I leave my cash and credit cards at home. Just wish
they had been open 45 years ago when I bought this house.

I live about 50 miles from corporate HQ, yet I'd never been to a store
in my life until 3 months ago. It was just a bunch of junk. I've bought
3-4 items from them "mail order," and been disappointed every time.
Think about that: You expect junk, and the quality is so bad that you're
still disappointed. Beats the hell out of me why everyone raves about
them. I'd rather have 1 good tool than 100 ****ty ones.