Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default where to get some super-warm, XXL, mittens?

In article , dpb wrote:
On 12/12/2012 2:39 PM, David Combs wrote:

or shoveling snow for two or three hours (only to
have the snow-plow-truck pile it up again, with
HEAVY, wet, soon-to-freeze-solid stuff, at the
start of the driveway, meaning another hard hour
out there.)

Recommendations?

Blower????

--

Yeah, but blowers sure don't do much when the snow is wet
and heavy, or have been shoved into a wet super-heavy

Gotta attack by hand, and quickly, before it freezes!

David

PS: actually, I don't do the whole driveway, just
the part at the top (slopes up to the street) in front
of and around where we keep the car at those times.

And just that is a real bitch, with that snow-plow
truck coming by every 90 minutes or so.