Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT -- avoid the flu shot?

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 12/14/2012 1:23 PM, Norminn wrote:
clipped
was driving him into depression. I had a long talk with him about it
on how I've dealt with the same problem and how to beat it. A week
later he told me it was working. I've lost too many friends to pain
and don't want to lose any more. O_o

http://www.deasucks.com/

TDD

Alcohol is a no-no for gout ) My sympathy to anyone with the dang
disease...I had a friend (great mechanic) who got horrible gout
attacks but usually toughed it out. He stayed off booze during the
day, but had it ready as soon as he closed the shop doors....I always
tried to get in in the AM, before DT's started up ) A really good
person, too.

There are folks resorting to suicide when their pain meds are cut off
by those DEA creeps practicing medicine without a license. I can't
understand why terminally ill patients are being deprived of pain meds
when some government bureaucrat decides they might get addicted to the
drugs, it's insane to make people suffer. I live in constant pain but
I'm not going to kill myself or anyone else over it, I just cope. I do
really feel sorry for people suffering REAL pain, it hurts to look at
them because I understand what they're going through. Whenever I start
to feel sorry for myself, I just remember there are folks a lot worse
off than I am and they're coping. If they can do it so can I. O_o

TDD

Pain is still very often not properly treated. It should be.

--
Best regards
Han