Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Curve RCBO consumer unit from Denmans

http://www.denmans.co.uk/downloads_p...umer-Units.pdf

Just noting that after much helpful comment from this NG I went ahead and
had an RCBO CU installed.

My electrician was very impressed with the CUR-M14 unit (first time he's
used it) - plenty of room to work in and about £100 populated.
It is a lot larger than the old CU but then it isn't as if I am restricted
on space and why struggle to get the last couple of circuits into a tiny CU?

Old CU is now in the shed with a double 13A socket and loads of potential.
:-)

No longer need I fear taking out the whole shebang with an earth-neutral
fault. :-))))

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]