HRD HRD is offline
Junior Member

Default Drayton Digistat RF1

Hi there, new member here with a problem with our heating system thermostat and posting in the hope that someone in the know can assist with what might be complete user error.

I can't find the answer to this problem after a search, but as I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, i'm unsure if i've used the correct search terms. Please forgive me if that is the case.

We have a Drayton Digistat RF1 (pic below) and although it has the temperature on it and the flame next to it, adjusting the temperature on the screen seems to do absolutely nothing to the actual temperature of the house. I can't remember if there have ever been any LEDs on the unit and wouldn't know where they are anyway.

I've found this link - http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/Wor....aspx?id=28359 but have no idea what an SCR is (sorry, complete novice at this) and no idea how I can make it work. My initial thought is that it has lost connection with the boiler system but in all honesty, I just can't remember if the thing ever worked in the first place.

I know I haven't explained myself properly but I am hopeful there is someone on here who knows what I am talking about and can assist.

Thanks for reading
Attached Thumbnails
Drayton Digistat RF1-drayton-jpg