Nospambob1

Default random orbital or finishing sander?

Like Kevin the ROS gets used the most but when corners are involved the 1/4
sheet sander gets used.

I use my ROS far more often than the finishing sander. The belt sander only
comes out when it's necessary to remove large quantities of material, and a
hand plane isn't a suitable alternative. The ROS is faster and more
effective than the finishing sander. I'll use the finishing sander when
levelling the finish on a table top, or to remove "nibs" raised by a finish.
Other than that, the ROS does most of the work in my shop.

Kevin