Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default TV to quit waking baby, bothering neighbors ...

nestork wrote:
I'm glad to see that they're finally getting rid of those loud
commercials. It was annoying to have to continuously adjust the
volume to account for the commercials being louder than the rest of
the programming.

Does anyone know how many minutes of commercials TV networks are
allowed to run during the day. Sometimes you sit down to watch TV
and there's nothing but commercials on.

I find generally that most hour programs are about 40 minutes long. I love the
commercial skip feature on the program BeyondTV that I use, although I wouldn't
necessarily recommend it to someone new because the company that sells it is no
longer making improvements.