Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Making Cabinet Doors with Rail and Stile router bit

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Looks like Harbor Freight bits would be a couple of steps up in
quality
compared to these bits.

Harbor Freight has one of "Warrier" brand. I'm not sure there is a
couple of steps of quality between them. %-)

I think it is great when you inquire (to a point...) about things you are
trying to learn about. It's a whole different matter when you try to sound
like you have some advise to offer, having done none of the work at hand.

Perhaps I should have written: I'm not sure there is *room for* a couple
of steps of quality between them. Do have some sort of newbe
signature, or something, I can add to all of my posts?