Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Making Cabinet Doors with Rail and Stile router bit

Bill wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

Here in an example of what I was looking at:

http://www.precisionbits.com/yonico-...-set-ogee.html

On the safety and tips tab at the bottom, this note in general max
speeds of 8k-12K RMP for bits that are 2 1/2 -3 1/2 inches in
diameter.

Looks like Harbor Freight bits would be a couple of steps up in
quality
compared to these bits.

Harbor Freight has one of "Warrier" brand. I'm not sure there is a
couple of steps of quality between them. %-)

And... from your vast experience, you would certainly know that...

--

-Mike-