Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default OT- Concealed Carry Recommendations

RogerN wrote:
Any favorites for a concealed carry pistol? A former gun dealer at
work recommended getting an inexpensive gun because he said if you
have to draw on someone, it is likely that the police will confiscate
your weapon. He thought the Ruger 380 Auto would be good.

RogerN

You really want to trust your life to a cheap handgun ? My suggestion is
for something reliable , whether it be a revolver lots of 'em out there for
not-too-expensive or a semi-auto . My daily-carry is a 2-shot .38 spl
derringer that fits nicely in a pocket . For those days when I feel the need
for more firepower it's a Ruger .45 semi . Both are reliable ... or I would
replace them with something that is .
--
Snag
Learning keeps