Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Making Cabinet Doors with Rail and Stile router bit

On 12/13/2012 12:27 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/13/2012 12:11 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
Says who? Since when are shaker panels lame?

Hell yeah ... I like my homemade humble plywood panel doors:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/

EWoodShopACCornerCabinet2007#5656820178785694354

I've commented before on the sideboard, Karl...I've got plans for
something very similar to replace the panels on the one builtin in the
dining room here at some point...at that point we'll remove the '80s
wainscot paneling and carpet and strip the wide woodwork back and go
back to the 1" T&G pine flooring as well...