Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is the donut/conical thing that serves the purpose of a flapper called?

I've taken apart toilets, and rebuilt them. For me,
it wasn't too bad a job. Got the kit at Lowes or
HD, and the job went OK. I'd replace the fill
valve, and flexible water supply hose while
you're working.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"micky" wrote in message

Yeah, the flush valve. I didn't know that name. And I've looked
all over the web and can't find one like this has. So I'll have to
replace the whole thing. Thanks a lot.

Darn. I don't need another project at someone else's house, but I
don't think this guy or his parents can do it.

(It also has a filler valve with a brass ball float, but that is all
working.