Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Contact enhancers?

Arfa Daily wrote:

Ok. Fair enough. I guess I was taking 'contact' & 'enhancer' as two words
that the OP was using to convey the concept of switch cleaner. I hadn't
realised that there was a separate group of products out there called
"contact enhancers". Having now looked, yes, absolutely. Snake oil. Pretty
much like the snake oil audio cables and mains filters that get so much
discussion on the audio groups ...

Well, the MOST amazing coincidence is that the people who "lap up"
this stuff are the SAME people with the gold-plated welding cables
for their 50 W tube amps! What are the chances???

Jon