Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default brick work + more

" Attila Iskander" wrote in message

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message
On 12-11-2012 12:38, z wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:26:35 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"Wes Groleau" wrote in message
On 12-10-2012 21:06, Attila Iskander wrote:
I've heard of "brick veneer" aka "brick siding"
I believe it was mentioned a few years back on This Old House.
It's actually brick but only a fraction of an inch thick that you
hang
just like other siding

It's what he's got and doesn't want.

I disagree
He has "fake brick"
This is actual brick and/or stone material, NOT some vinyl made to look
like
brick.

I never heard of "vinyl made to look like brick" being used on walls. But
anything is possible.

Vinyl can be made to look like jus about anything.
And I have seen faux brick vinyl siding

Here's an example
http://www.fauxpanels.com/style-brick.php