sawdust

Default Kudos to Eagle America

Ive purchased several of their products mike, and wonderful service
each time. Maybe the folks at Eagle A are on to something..............
Customer satisfaction??
now theres a concept....
davis woodshop

wrote A few minutes later, I got this in
email:

Eagle America (technical) wrote:
Dear Mike,
Thanks for the note about the router bit you had problems with. Our
woodworking department will pull a new bit from the shelf and test it to
make sure we do not have a problem with it. It will take them about a

week
to respond to you. You may return the bit, for a refund or replacement,

but
you may want to wait until you hear from the woodworkers. We will let you
know what we find out as soon as possible. I'm sorry for any

inconvenience
this may have caused you. Betty, Customer Service.