Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT funny thing

Andy Champ laid this down on his screen :
On 11/12/2012 17:06, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I can assure you I do not what I am talking about.

I'm afraid that I don't.

Andy

not = know :-)

The point I was trying to make earlier, is that damaged and intermitant
rear screen demister tracks can and do cause lots of interference to
radio reception, especially if the tracks of the demister are used as
an antenna. It has nothing what so ever to do with HV jumping gaps in
the tracks, the damage simply needs to be sufficient to make the track
intermitant.

A very well known issue.

--
Regards,