Robin Lee

Default Kudos to Eagle America

wrote in message

Just so Robin Lee doesn't get ALL the praises here (which he deserves):

Yesterday afternoon, I sent an email to Eagle America about some
problems I was having with one of their moulding bits (details

unimportant).

I was SHOCKED when the phone rang and it was their woodworking shop! They
had pulled one of the bits, made some test cuts, and offered suggestions
on usage, offered to swap mine out or return it - whatever I needed. They
said they'd follow up after the weekend and I have no doubt they will.

A few minutes later, I got this in email:

Eagle America (technical) wrote:
Dear Mike,
Thanks for the note about the router bit you had problems with. Our
woodworking department will pull a new bit from the shelf and test it to
make sure we do not have a problem with it. It will take them about a

week
to respond to you. You may return the bit, for a refund or replacement,

but
you may want to wait until you hear from the woodworkers. We will let you
know what we find out as soon as possible. I'm sorry for any

inconvenience
this may have caused you. Betty, Customer Service.

WOW! Eagle America just earned more of my business - even if the bit
doesn't work out. Thanks Betty and Mickey!

Disclaimer: No affiliation with Eagle America, bla, blah, blah
Mike dot Hejl at motorola dot com

Darn - the secret's out....

Good for them!

Cheers -