Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:04:07 -0500, "Existential Angst"
No, you asked if I "ever cut wood.once in a while", and I told you what
I've
done -- complex cnc milling of wood, and also engraving. Never claimed to
be a woodworker, tho.

Figures. Consider that you don't contribute knowledge, solutions or
reasonable advice on any woodworking, CNC or craft topic. Guess that
means you're here to troll. Which is confirmed by your frequent use of
profanity and insulting language.

You thought the Sawstop threads were trolling?? Proly you just got ****ed
cuz you have no idea how to calculate required forces, using basic laws of
newton.

Swearing and insulting people is often needed and certainly a
desirable trait here on the rec. Doing it all the time, every time
means that you just don't know any better.

Wrong again. Once a wad, always a wad, generally requiring the same
treatment.
However, not everyone here is a wad, and you will see that I respond only in
kind, and always demonstrate respect for knowledge, be it here, rcm, ahr,
wherever.

It's just that itsa a little harder to show respect to knowledgeable
assholes, but even then I try.

Makes you pretty damned worthless doesn't it?

No, you just continually prove yourself to be virtually incoherent and
totally disingenuous, to suit the bevies of neurotic hidden agendas you
have. You have the territoriality of ants in an ant hill -- and pretty much
their brains.

Me worthless? Come to NYC, see my shop..... and my dick....
Hey, you can park your Winnebago in my shop, no charge.... But don't touch
the RAS, you might hurt yourself -- no SawStop, donchaknow....
--
EA