Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Contact enhancers?

Daniel Prince wrote:
I cannot find my bottle of Tweek so I need to buy some new contact
enhancer. Which one do you use and recommend?

I have looked on eBay and contact enhancers come in liquids that you
apply with a brush, squeeze tubes, and aerosol sprays. Which form
do you think is best? Thank you in advance for all replies.

I got a few bottles, sprays, concoctions. Been a while since I used my
stabilant.
I just used some non residue cleaner on a MAF sensor. Depends how get down
and dirty I need to go. What I most use these days is CRC lube which is an
enhancer. It's cheap and available. I also got tubes of caigs concentrated
items.

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/crc-2-2...l#.UMaD5qN5mSM

Greg