Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default OT - "World¢s Most Expensive Hard DriveTeardown"

On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 21:15:24 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:
Are you on Facebook, BTW? I have a group with various ex-UKC CompSci
students on there...

Indeed I am. Chuck me an invite or however all that malarkey works (I
generally can't find anything on facebook since they imposed that whole
timeline thing on everyone!)

Not sure which one you are? Bemidji? Number 16 on URL?

Yes, Bemidji be me! (if you mean when searching for people, it reorders
the list according to location and friends-of-friends and such, so I show
up as 1st when I do it :-)

cheers

Jules