Conan The Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

(D. A. Clark) wrote in message . com...

(Conan The Librarian) wrote in message:
That's "dissension". (Just trying to help; words are more solid
when spelled correctly.)

Well, thanks, Conan,

My pleasure, D.A. As I'm sure you'll agree, condescension is much
more effective when the words are spelled correctly.

I find the English language amazing, millions of words, many with
multiple meanings and spellings; yet, the average individual utilizes
a vocabulary of only some two-hundred and fifty words.
Now, I am not sure if that includes grunts, burps, or farts...which
are also widely recognized as verbal expressions of dissension, being
words not at all. Perhaps, you would know?

Verbal flatulance isn't really my area of expertise. Speaking of
which, welcome back. I do so look forward to the pearls of wisdom
that I'm sure you'll deign to share with us during your (as always)
all-too-short stay.

And if you should find that you'd like to actually discuss
woodworking, I'll be glad to. In particular, I enjoy a good
discussion about the use of various non-electrical tools.

Chuck Vance