Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default how do we get the new 10D10T's off this group?

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
On 12/9/2012 2:18 AM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
On 12/8/2012 4:14 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Meanie" wrote in message
It's simple, but most don't have the discipline or intelligence to do
so...........................IGNORE THEM!

Any attention is wanted attention and they feed off of it.

Blow me, you ****ing asshole.

So tell me I have friends that are machinists that work to 1/10000 of an
inch, what precision are you working to?

Divide that number by four.

I think you are a bull **** artist. For sure a troll.

Take it up with Boeing metrology; if they tell me I'm "within a quarter of a
tenth" then I have to believe they're being truthful.

You guys have ruined the other groups I have heard. I can see why.

Why are you so intent on making the situation even worse ?

Full of ****, and nothing behind it but the ass that dumps that ****.

And they are real nice guys?

As am I, generally

--but if you're an asshole, then expect me to react in-kind...

What's your problem?

No problem...excepting whiney, crossposting bitches complaining about
crossposting idiots into a newsgroup that I happen to frequent, thus
cluttering the ****ing place even more...

And your problem is exactly ?