Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Angie's List: Inyone use it?

On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:39:37 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

Good, bad, a con?
Couldn't find the subscription price without undue hassle....
They're advertising like crazy, so I figgered it's gotta be on par with
Colonial Penn's guarownteed acceptance life crap.... pennies a day....
yeah, A LOT of pennies a day....

And dat DirectBuy Club, which seems to have fallen by the wayside....
I got a free BBQ out of them somehow, still don't know how it happened....
I think the sales guy was hot for TheWife.....
Hmmmmm...... it's been a long time... I should go back, find out if he
still wants her.....

I've tried using it a couple times. Seems hit and miss too me. On
the Classic car side it was worthless.