Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Ping Leon: Design Q on SawStop

On 12/8/2012 11:36 AM, scritch wrote:
Alls I know is, having cut my finger nearly in half (still got it,
though) is that I'll be buying a Sawstop saw as soon as I get a 240V
circuit added to my garage. The electrical guy comes next Tuesday.

There are those the believe that they are too careful and or smart to
benefit from a SawStop and will refuse to get one in spite of Gass.

There are those that are careful and smart that have had a serious
injury and will one day buy a SawStop as they now are even more smarter
and more careful because they now have first hand knowledge of how the
unforeseen can get you.

I cut half my thumb off 23 years ago, unfortunately long before the
SawStop became a reality.