Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default An idiot and his table saw... The truth

The Daring Dufas wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

At her age I think the prospect of future offspring was a moot point
regardless. As someone once said of Australia, "it's down there, but
nobody cares".

There is always cloning. ^_^

Isn't there a law against cloning old clowns?

I wouldn't mind seeing Red Skelton again. When I was a kid, the family
would gather around the giant 23" B&W console TV and watch The Red
Skelton show. He was funny without being lascivious, something that
doesn't seem possible these days. O_o

TDD