Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Help wanted

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:17:35 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Point well taken. I have always said you could drop me off anywhere on the
planet, and shortly I'd be making money. It's just an attitude. The old
20% of the people have 80% of the money at any given time, and if you were
to take it from everyone, it would go back to the same figures in a year or
less. Some people are very good at what they do, but suck at making money.

Steve

Over the years, I've know people that never had a job, never paid
taxes, never had a schedule, but were always busy doing something and
always had a wad of cash in their pocket. Most drove a beat up
pickup, but the wife drove a Caddy or Lincoln. Bought with cash too.
I admire people that can live like that.