Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting teeth in a ratchet wheel

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 12/7/2012 10:29 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

We made all the other machines here, for making wire wheels, end
brushes, knot brushes, etc. plus we make all the parts and the dies to
make the parts. We DO have a very capable machine shop. (lots of toys!)

Time to lease a waterjet for that shop...

With the hinky economy I wonder if any of the waterjet suppliers is
willing to provide a machine in your shop on a charge per hour of cut
time basis. Other industries are doing similar "capacity on demand"
where they give you a machine and charge you for use, or you pay for a
base use amount and get charged extra over that amount.

At least Cleveland still has wonderful shops that can do anything and
most are no more than 10 minutes away...and they ARE hungry.

Did you hear that Michigan may sign a 'Right to work' law, within a
few weeks?

Ohio may follow sooner than most think. About time!

Looks like it was passed:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/michigan-right-to-work/2012/12/06/id/466802?s=al&promo_code=11035-1

Michigan needs all the help it can get. No business will even LOOK at a
union State unless they already have a union.