Posted to alt.home.repair
leza wang leza wang is offline

Default brick work + more

my home is old and i want to do renovation. i need to change the fake brick in the front and the siding with a real brick. i got an impression they have to dig beside the foundation and start the brick from there. i also want to demolition my detached garage as it is going to collapse because it is old. my house is small like (10 feet by 12 feet ) from the outside.

i am looking for a contractor who can help me with this and also changing all windows and changing the front porch.

i have been hearing scary stories. i would appreciate if you can recommend any good contractor who will do this relatively small project. i am looking for someone who is honest. reliable and do quality job. i live in Toronto/Canada the west end of the city. Thanks a lot.