Posted to alt.home.repair
Perry Salazar Perry  Salazar is offline

Default WoodBurningStove

My uncle was given a wood burning stove, Soffolk County in NY.He
checked
with a local installer and the price he quoted, my uncle felt it was
way too high. Anyway I'm looking for a mail order warehouse, and can
somebody tell me what I need.
Here is what he wants to do. The back of the stove has an 8" opening
and he wants to go thru the ceiling. That will be roughly 12 feet.Can
he reduce the pipe to 6" from the 8", will that work?

--
I fully agree
Stop the amanedes, and the tears nobody feels sorry for us