Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default An idiot and his table saw... The truth

wrote in message
On Dec 7, 3:14 pm, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 7, 1:21 pm, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message

On Dec 7, 11:59 am, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message

.. .

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:00:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I then simply
posed the question about conservatives. Virtually all of them
extole the virtues of self reliance, taking personal responsibility.
So, none of them have table saw accidents, right?

Everyone has accidents, but not purchasing medical and disability
insurance is a choice. Why should a successful business be punished
by
having to cover the deadbeats?

Because according to the idiots, that would make you bad person

Frankly I don't have a problem with people donating to private charity
help the needy
But when the government starts picking your pocket to do it, I have a
problem
One only has to look at how UNsuccessfull government is about solving
the
problem
All their "welfare" programs are spiraling out of control BECAUSE of
ALL
the
leaches that are hanging on to the tit.
And these idiots want to attract even more leeches

#
# Still waiting for you answer to a simple question.

Asked and asnwered
Since you didn't like the first answer, you'll be waiting a long time
for
one you like
Enjoy- Hide quoted text -

#
# I figured as much. You're just intellectually dishonest. You
# claim to have some valid alternative to either the current
# system where we all wind up paying for healthcare for those
# that cannot, or for requiring everyone have mandatory
# minimum healthcare coverage.

You're not only stupid, bu t a liar too
I never made ANY claim about "having some valid alternative "
That's just you pulling ignorant **** out of your ass again
(Did you ever consider cleaning off your head after your pull it out of
your ass ?
That way you won't spread it on Usenet)

# Yet, when asked to explain how it would work,
# starting from the scene of a car crash,
# you just run away.

Don't have to explain something YOU INVENTED whole cloth
Your strawman - you feed it

#
# I didn't invent it, it's a common, everyday, real world
# occurance. You just refuse to address it because,
# well, you can't. You stand on your soap box and claim
# to have simple solutions for real world problems. Yet,
# obviously you don't.

yawn
Do you by being an asshole naturally or did you train for the job ?
Let's referesh the MORON's pea-sized brain

Your strawman was
I quote (you)
You claim to have some valid alternative to either

the current system where... "

I made NO such claim
Your scenario was thrown at me based on this LIE

So take your claim
take your scenario
And SHOVE it.

Your strawman
YOU feed it.

# The most you've said is that you don't
# have a problem with people donating to private charity".
# Why, how caring and magnanimus of you. That's it?
# That is all you've got? And like most of the buffoons that
# pretend to stand on such high moral ground, I expect
# you'd be among the last to actually donate.

Since you don't even know who I am - you have NO CLUE as to what and whom
donate
Once again, you're just pulling ignorant **** out of your ass.

Go wash your head before you get to your keyboard
The constant flow of **** from you stinks.- Hide quoted text -

#
# I know you're fundamentally dishonest.
#

Considering that:
- you know ****
- yo make wild-ass presumptions about others
- you lie
- then you lie some more when called on it.

You can take your "knowledge" and shove it right back up your ass where you
got it from..

# You put forth bankrupt ideas that are worthless
# and when someone exposes any one of the many
# obvious holes in it, instead of being able to answer
# for yourself, you run away like a child.

The only one "putting forth" anything in this thread, was you, you idiot
Your strawman and presumptions are neither my problem nor my responsibility

Now **** off you stupid ******
Go peddle your lies and presumptions elsewhere