Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting teeth in a ratchet wheel

Tom Gardner wrote:

Cross-Slide wrote:

For under $50 you can have this cut out wither as laser or a water jet...
I just got two jobs done at two different shops, about the same size.
One was water jetted, and one was lasered. Both jobs under $50.
The laser shop was two disks and that included the material.....
Seriously, you cannot afford to do this job yourself!
Quit screwing around and make brushes. The laser shops will not compete with you making brushes.

Maybe he can pay them off in brushes?

Don't laugh! They are GREAT currency or tips!

I wasn't laughing. I was just betting that you already did that.
Are they marked, "Supplied by the courtesy of Ohio Brush" or something
similar? Then you might be able to write them off as advertising
expenses.

Took a box to a supplier; he said his Christmas shopping was all done now.